Being a business owner comes along with many responsibilities and one of the most important factors includes managing the many things that can go wrong within your company on a daily basis. Business insurance covers many different aspects for which a business may need insurance coverage. For example, business insurance can help your business in the following situations:
• Protects against loss or damage to the business location and its contents.
• Protects your business if it would be sued.
• Coverage of business vehicles used
• Coverage of employee injuries on the job.
• Covers your business in case there is an interruption of business.
Dan Baze Agency’s experts can go over your business model and let you know about all the different business insurance plans and how each kind works for you best. There are many types of business insurance programs that can cover you no matter what type of business you are in. Here are some of the most popular business insurance programs.
• Business Crime Insurance
• Business Interruption Insurance
• Commercial Auto Insurance
• General Liability Insurance
• Business Property Insurance
• Umbrella or Excess Insurance Coverage
• Workers Compensation
Of course, these are just a few of the options. If your business is renting or leasing office space, you may be obligated to carry a certain amount of Liability and/or Property Insurance, if required by the property owner. Business Insurance can be very confusing, and the experts at The Dan Baze Agency are here to help explain all of your coverage options and make sure you’re fully protected at an affordable price.
If you don’t see something that fits your business model, call (806) 503-2533 today for a custom business insurance plan that fits your business needs.
- Business Crime Insurance
- Business Interruption Insurance
- Commercial Auto Insurance
- Liability Insurance
- Property Insurance
- Umbrella Insurance Coverage
- Workers Compensation
If you don’t see something that fits your business model, call (806) 503-2533 today for a custom business insurance plan that fits your business or: